- Grant Application Template (Capacity Building)
- Activity Plan Template (Capacity Building)
- Grant Application Template (Program Support)
- Activity Plan Template (Program Support)
- Grant Application Template (General Operating)
- Activity Plan Template (General Operating)
2019 Responsive Grantmaking Webinar
In this webinar, staff share insights on what makes a strong grant application and how the Responsive Grantmaking process works.
2018 Activity Plan Webinar
In this webinar, staff review the Activity Plan, a resources to be used by grantees to track activities and report on progress. The webinar begins at 02:50.
What is an Activity Plan?
The Activity Plan summarizes what applicants plan to accomplish with the funds awarded during the one-year grant period, proposed activities, and how applicants plan to track and confirm results. The Activity Plan is a required part of the Foundation’s grant application. If awarded a grant, applicants will be asked to refer to this plan to reflect on successes, challenges, and lessons learned in a Final Report.